Each individual property owner sets their own policy with regard to pets or animals. Though most of our property owners do not allow pets or animals, please see the property listing to determine if the home you’re interested allows them or no.
- All pets must be properly licensed, have shots required by statute, and be spayed or neutered. Please be prepared to show documentation.
- Breeds with a disposition for aggressive behavior are prohibited.
- Most properties have restrictions on the number of pets and/or the size of the pet. Please check with the property listing for specific details.
- Be prepared to provide a picture of your pet and vaccination records.
- An increase to the security deposit of $500 per pet will be charged ($0.00 for Service Animals).
- Be prepared to complete a pet screening for each pet through Petscreening.com. See below for further detail.
- Service animal owners must make a reasonable accommodation request in advance with the housing provider.
Petscreening.com is a simple and secure online tool allowing you to store all the important information about your pet in one place.
Approved applicants are required to complete a profile for each of their pets or service animals prior to move-in. PetScreening.com fee is $20 for the first pet and $15 for additional pets. Service animal registration is
The benefits of registering your pet with a pet screening service are huge. An online pet screening allows you to consolidate the paperwork required to manage your pet’s life all in one place.
Profile information includes: photos, vaccinations, microchip, training, behavioral traits as well as a special section for service animals. The information can be easily shared with all of the service providers in your pets lives; pet sitters, doggie daycare, groomers, veterinarians, animal hospitals, and of course, us.